The Makeup Show is coming!!
The Makeup Show is really one of my favorite makeup conferences. It’s great to see so many pro makeup artists under one roof, the access to different brands and products, and (most importantly) the education from some of the industry’s best talent. If you can attend the show in NYC (or one of the many cities they’ve expanded to) and are a pro makeup artist, I highly recommend you attend the workshops, seminars, and keynote speaker sessions. The education opportunities are unparalleled and who wouldn’t want to learn from Danessa Myrics?!!
This year, I’m really excited to check out some of the new brands and products to showcase.
- MAKE UP FOR EVER will be previewing four products from its artistic color collection slated to launch in September
- Smashbox Cosmetics’ new Be Legendary Liquid Lip formula will be available in a range of metallic and vinyl-like finishes
- Lit Cosmetics will be debuting the only 3D color cosmetic that adds additional interest to makeup through dimension and texture. The glitter is suspended in Dermaflage silicone to allow the artist to create a smudge- proof effect that dazzles with a lacquered wet look.
- Kevyn Aucoin is announcing The Molten Lip Color Molten Metals Collection, a high impact, metallic liquid lip color
- NYX is showcasing two new products that every artist should have in their makeup kit. Epic Ink Lip Dye coats lips with a dramatic stain. This super-saturated and lightweight formula dries to a Matte finish. Epic Ink Liner is the perfect liner for a super-sharp wing. With a slender and supple brush tip, this intensely pigmented, waterproof pen lets you achieve black liquid lines effortlessly.
- Cozzette is showcasing their new Aromatherapy Brush Cleaner that cleanses your makeup brushes to look brand new, eases your mind, and lifts your spirit with scents of lavender and lemongrass. They are also debuting their Matte Infinite Eyeshadows that are each made with macro pigments and come in a wide range of mattes, velvets, and crystal textures so every makeup lover can achieve any look. I’m exited to try Cozzette since I’ve never tried them and Samantha Ravndahl loves them
If you haven’t already, you can get tickets to The Makeup Show NYC here.