As much time I spend talking about beauty, you’d think I would have come up with something so genius right? I mean, I’m in the trenches. I’m also a dreamer yet there’s one thing I didn’t dream up and I am straight up kicking myself.
Available this month, Buxom is launching the Mascara Bar where you get to pick from seven (!!) mascara wands-based on what you’re looking for-to pair up with the brand’s new Vanity Lash Mascara (which is formulated with biotin- and pro-vitamin B5 to help strengthen lashes). The wand alone is $11 and the mascara formula is ($22 – don’t worry you get a discount at checkout).
Mascara wands available are
- Full & Fabulous – featuring a ball tip for fullness
- Big & Bushy – bushy bristles for major volume
- Curl & Contour – an angled brush that curves and contours
- Thick & Defined – molded flexi-bristles that thicken and define lashes
- Strong & Long – a sleek brush that lengthens lashes
- Itty Bitty – a small and thin brush to coat every baby lashes (try these on bottom lashes!)
- Lush & Lifted – a double-sided brush that makes lashes lush and lifted
Disclosure: I attended a launch event where I received a sample of the entire Buxom Mascara Bar.