Inspired by the artists of the period, Jin named her collection Color Field – a collection filled with bright, solid-toned colors that were youthful without being too trendy or young, “I like colors that anybody can wear – young or old.”
Each polish ($18) was named by her friends – who just so happened to be models- and delivers rich color that her line has come to be known for and give a playful nod to the ’50s.
- Cherry Berry is a ripe berry tone named by Ashleigh Good
- Kookie White is an off-white bites with a hint of grey and blue, named by Catherine McNeil
- Cool Blue is a classic cerulean blue named by Mirte Maas. It’s the shade in wearing in the picture above and I’m absolutely smitten by it
- Pop Orange is a bright, energetic orange named by Edie Campbell. It’s definitely going to be my new summer color!
- Dolly Pink is a retro blush pink named by Amanda Murphy and is the ultimate feminine pink
Of course you can’t have a 50s themed collection without polka dots so she created to toppings to be layered over polishes or worn alone. Polka White (on my accent finger) and Polka Black both have flecks in varying sizes to give your nails a fun accent.
Disclosure: I attended a press event and received a manicure as well as samples from the collection.