In case you’ve been hiding under a rock, the NET-A-PORTER beauty launch was one that had beauty girls everywhere buzzing. Home to some of the world’s most premier fashion brands, NET-A-PORTER’s foray into beauty means we get access to some brands we know, love, and may even crave due to exclusivity. The site is always refreshing with new items and brands so it’s only natural to check in once a week to see what’s new. Your wallet may not agree, but when does that ever matter
I’ve been stalking the site anxious to make my first order and have narrowed it down to the following:
- Le Métier de Beauté Melange de Colour Fashion Eye Shadow Palette: From inky black to vibrant hues, this palette has 18 colors that were carefully selected by the brand’s team of professional makeup artists.
- Chantecaille Lip Chic in Rose Délice: a deep fuchsia shade that has the rich coverage of lipstick, with the plumping effects and shine of a gloss.
- KORA Organics by Miranda Kerr Exfoliating Cream: This is exclusive to NET-A-PORTER.COM which only ups the want factor in my book. Formulated with tiny Oat Flour and Bamboo granules, this product buffs away dead cells. It’s perfect for the coming summer season (if it actually ever decide to arrive in NYC)
- Tata Harper Revitalizing Body Oil: oh, Tata Harper. I fell in love with her face serum a few months back and the scent alone relaxed me. I love a good body oil so this is one I’m itching to try. With 14 active natural ingredients this product infuses the skin with botanical nutrients to hydrate skin.
- Kevyn Aucoin The Creamy Glow in Liquifuchsia: I typically stay away from cream blushes because I have oily skin but this is making me reconsider. This bold fuchsia cream blush is the perfect pop of color one needs in the warmer months. Added bonus: dab it on lips for a two for one beauty product. You know I love a twofer.