Between packing all of my belongings and an unexpected work trip, it’s been a tad bit busy on the home front so posting here will be a little irregular for the next week or so. Before I depart here are a few things that I’ve been loving, craving, and keeping an eye on:
1. diptyque is launching a new range called the L’Art du Soin Facial Skincare Collection in March and I am lining up to purchase. It consists of five skincare products centered around the Damask Rose that looks absolutely beautiful and since I’m already obsessed with the brand’s body care products I’m sure this will be a hit. I can already hear the Infused Facial Water ($55) calling my name. Available in diptyque boutiques in March.
2. I have the M·A·C Fantasy of Flowers collection staring at me on top of packed boxes just begging to be swatted and reviewed but I know I won’t get around to doing it in a timely fashion (#sadface). While the weather outside continues to be frightful (see what I did there?), this collection allows you to escape for a brief moment. Between the pastel pigments, bright lips, and rose colored blushes, this will make you believe Spring is so close (yet so far!). Available now at M·A·C counters and online.
3. Also by M∙A∙C is the new Viva Glam Rihanna lipstick. I was curious what the shade would look like given that Rih made just about very shade possible in her previous collections BUT Viva Glam Rihanna is another pretty red. A blue-red with frost finish, this glides on and surprised me since I typically run far, far away from frost finishes. The lipglass is MAC’s signature with RiRi’s red twist. Bonus: every cent of the selling price of VIVA GLAM goes toward helping women, men and children living with and affected by HIV/AIDS. Available now at M·A·C counters and online.
4. I’m featured in a Dove ad! I’ll be sharing more information soon but holy heck I’m so excited!!
5. NARS has been killing it lately and quite honestly I am here for it. The Final Cut blush collection is/was bananas (follows my “All Pink Everything” motto for life). Now they’ve introduced the Matte Multiple. The Multiple has been a staple in the brands repertoire since it can be used on cheeks, eyes, and lips. Available in seven shades from ginger pink to golden bronze, the Matte Multiple features a creamy, lightweight formula that delivers buildable, long-lasting, hydrating color. Available now online.
Disclosure: I received samples from MAC for editorial consideration.