back in the swing of things

misswhoeverur (1)
Weeee!!! The weather in NYC was unbelievably warm today and I’m starting to get pumped! This may be cliché but with the arrival of spring, I always feel the need to do something new. Whether it’s buying a whole new wardrobe (did that last year but this year I’m being responsible blah, blah, blah) or cleaning the apartment from top to bottom, I like this sense of newness. This year, I was determined to take my short hair journey one step further by going to a pixie – full throttle! None of that boy cut, swingy hair! While my stylist disagrees, I’m flirting with the idea of cropped pixies and loving it so far.

Here’s to a (hopefully) happy week!
misswhoeverur (2)misswhoeverur (3)

blazer: banana republic //  cami: forever 21 // trousers & booties: zara (old) // bag: alexander wang // lipstick: daddy’s little girl c/o mac cosmetics

7 Comments

1. KhaliaNicole@Glamour&Love Tuesday, March 12, 2013 / 1:41 am

Ooh I love the cut! I’ve always wanted to go all out and get a super short pixie cut but I never had the guts!!

2. Dima Al Mahsiri Saturday, March 16, 2013 / 9:47 am

Love your outfit and hair, looks perfect, but I don’t have the courage to cut it short like you :)

3. Sheela Anderson Sunday, March 17, 2013 / 2:44 pm

Short cut hair is the way to go, few months back I got a haircut similar to yours Eileen, and never looked back :)

4. Beth Saturday, March 23, 2013 / 9:50 am

You look really edgy in that haircut. It fits your style as well. I love your outfit and of course, your lipstick!

5. Meg P. Sunday, March 24, 2013 / 1:07 am

Super classy outfit! And those pants just give it a little bit of an oomph compared to regular black/navy blues. Love it <3

6. Knight Monday, April 1, 2013 / 8:03 am

Love your outfit! Looks good on you, also I love your bag!! So gorgeous and all. Spring is my fave season, this is where I got to wear simple yet comfortable clothing that suits the weather, bright color is also in and everyone’s enjoying the summer breeze.

7. Ashley Wednesday, May 15, 2013 / 1:10 pm

Cute outfit!! Love your pants :) Found your blog via Go Chic or Go home. Now following :)

With Love,