back in the swing of things

misswhoeverur (1)
Weeee!!! The weather in NYC was unbelievably warm today and I’m starting to get pumped! This may be clich√© but with the arrival of spring, I always feel the need to do something new. Whether it’s buying a whole new wardrobe (did that last year but this year I’m being responsible blah, blah, blah) or cleaning the apartment from top to bottom, I like this sense of newness. This year, I was determined to take my short hair journey one step further by going to a pixie – full throttle! None of that boy cut, swingy hair! While my stylist disagrees, I’m flirting with the idea of cropped pixies and loving it so far.

Here’s to a (hopefully) happy week!
misswhoeverur (2)misswhoeverur (3)

blazer: banana republic //¬† cami: forever 21 // trousers & booties: zara (old) // bag: alexander wang // lipstick: daddy’s little girl c/o mac cosmetics

7 Comments

1. KhaliaNicole@Glamour&Love Tuesday, March 12, 2013 / 1:41 AM

Ooh I love the cut! I’ve always wanted to go all out and get a super short pixie cut but I never had the guts!!

2. Dima Al Mahsiri Saturday, March 16, 2013 / 9:47 AM

Love your outfit and hair, looks perfect, but I don’t have the courage to cut it short like you :)

3. Sheela Anderson Sunday, March 17, 2013 / 2:44 PM

Short cut hair is the way to go, few months back I got a haircut similar to yours Eileen, and never looked back :)

4. Beth Saturday, March 23, 2013 / 9:50 AM

You look really edgy in that haircut. It fits your style as well. I love your outfit and of course, your lipstick!

5. Meg P. Sunday, March 24, 2013 / 1:07 AM

Super classy outfit! And those pants just give it a little bit of an oomph compared to regular black/navy blues. Love it <3

6. Knight Monday, April 1, 2013 / 8:03 AM

Love your outfit! Looks good on you, also I love your bag!! So gorgeous and all. Spring is my fave season, this is where I got to wear simple yet comfortable clothing that suits the weather, bright color is also in and everyone’s enjoying the summer breeze.

7. Ashley Wednesday, May 15, 2013 / 1:10 PM

Cute outfit!! Love your pants :) Found your blog via Go Chic or Go home. Now following :)

With Love,