Yes, I added a new set of headphones to me collection and no, I don’t regret it.
The Taylor headphones (above in rose gold) are made with actual metal – not cheap plastic – and have and angled ear post to prevent earrings from getting jammed. FINALLY! These are actually made for women because every detail aligns to what we want (great design) with a good product (the product).
The Taylor headphones are jewelry inspired and the conical ear speakers evoke such awe in public. The three button mic allows you to adjust the volume, control music and answer your phone without fumbling about. The sounds quality is nice and completely different from those used to beats bass heavy sound. I do find myself pumping up the volume more on these headphones on some songs compared to beats and SOL republic headphones that I own. What I love most is its ability to muffle out noise, and they’re SUPER lightweight and fold easily so they can fit into a small bag without fear of breaking.
These are undoubtedly cool and is the best conversation starter this fashion week season (plus, a random dude who snapped a pic of them They retail for $199 and you could buy ‘em at Apple or Best Buy.
SO what tunes am I jamming out to before hitting the tents? Peep ‘em below:
- “Let’s Have a Kiki” – Scissor Sisters
- “I Knew You Were Trouble” - Taylor Swift (don’t judge me)
- “Locked Out of Heaven” – Bruno Mars
- “Creepers” – Kid Cudi
- “Phresh Out the Runway” – Rihanna
- “Put it Down” – Brandy
- “How to Be a Heartbreaker” – Marina and the Diamonds
- “Va Va Voom” – Nicki Minaj
- “All Eyes on You” – St. Lucia
- “Breezy” Matt FX (ft. Zoe Penina)
- “In the Water” – Beat Connectin
What’s on your playlist?