Hey guys! Are you watching the Inauguration festivities in the US? Of course I am posted up waiting to hear what the President will say, see the adorable Sasha & Malia, and Michelle Obama’s bangs (kidding! haha not sure why everyone made such a fuss??) The FLOTUS does look amazing with bangs and in her Thom Brown coat and dress — so chic!!
I have exciting news! This Tuesday (tomorrow!) I’m co-hosting a Clarisonic #SonicChat all about developing your personal style:
It’s no secret I’m obsessed with my Clarisonic (I have a Mia and Plus) and I use it daily simply because my skin looks BOMB.COM when I use it. When asked to co-host it was a perfect fit. The topic? How do you define your personal style? This blog is a great chronicle of how my style has evolved over the past 6+ years so it’s only natural that I talk to YOU ladies about your personal, how it’s evolved and all that jazz. I’d love for you to join me! Join on Tuesday (1/22/2013) at 11am, PDT (2pm EST).
How the #SonicChat works:
- Clarisonic has already set up a tweet chat “room” that you can use to participate here: http://tweetchat.com/room/SonicChat
- You can also use Hootsuite or Tweetdeck for Twitter chats. If this is the case for you, you’ll just need to set up a column with the hashtag #SonicChat. If you’re simply following along on Twitter, just click on the hashtag #SonicChat to follow along
- Join in any time during the hour. The more the merrier!
- Clarisonic and I (@MissWhoeverUR) will ask a series of questions, each beginning with “Q1,” “Q2,” and so on. If you’d like to answer a question, just tweet back with “A1,” “A2,” etc. to the corresponding question
- Don’t hesitate to RT great comments from @Clarisonic, myself, or other participants in the chat!
- Make sure to include the hashtag #SonicChat in all your tweets so everyone can keep track of the conversation! Plus there may or may not be giveaways (hint, hint)
Can’t wait to chat with you!!